1998 Battle for the Olympia
On Digital Download Part 1. Part 1 Preview clip.
On Digital Download Part 2. Part 2 Preview clip.
On Digital Download Part 3. Part 3 Preview clip.
"The most awesome, massive, and freaky physiques walking the planet today show how their worlds collide preparing for the 1998 Olympia title in New York City."
See Ronnie Coleman as he was about to win his first ever Mr. Olympia title. Historic footage!
Featured athletes are :
• Darrem Charles : Chest,
• Paul Dillett : Shoulders,
• Aaron Baker trained with Robbie Robinson : Chest, Arms,
• Chris Cormier : Back,
• Gunter Schlierkamp trained with Frank Hillebrand : Back,
• Flex Wheeler : Legs, Arms & Posing practice;
• Lee Priest : Chest,
• Kevin Levrone : Chest ( 495 lbs bench presses ),
• Shawn Ray : Shoulders,
• Jean-Pierre Fux : Back,
• Milos Sarcev : Whole body for carb depletion,
• Ahmad Haidar : In room, posing with Samir Banout,
• Johnny Moya : after Olympia,
• Ronnie Coleman : Back, Biceps.
• Press conference and backstage activities.
All contents are the same as the original VHS video. Colour + B&W.
See our complete INDEX LISTING of all Battle for the Olympia DVDs.
Running time: 124 mins
* Available in NTSC DVD Only (Region Free)
Customers who viewed this DVD also viewed:
Click here for GMV Productions complete list of Male Muscle DVDs.